phone 078 6636 9884
Based near Portglenone in Northern Ireland, we mainly restore Vintage and Classic tractors. We also refurbish loaders and cultivation equipment.
Our customers are often seeking to preserve their machines as a nostalgic reminder of childhood, family or community. Our reputation is for meeting our customer's expectations with quality and long lasting repairs and refurbishments. Our simple principle is "The only way to do something is the right way". We have a proven record of bringing neglected and worn out tractors up to showroom condition.
We have the best professional support for our operation from a number of local companies, including:ng for shotblasting and painting
- Ashgrove Engineering for precision turning and milling
- Maine Surface Finishing for shotblasting and painting
- BH Engineering for cylinder head and engine block machining
- C&G Engineering for overall engine repair and rebuild
- Gary Wishart, Ballmena, for diesel fuel systems overhaul
- Ricky Pollock at Ballymena Radiator Specialist
- James McNeill, Ballymena, for electrical components
- Maghera Tyre Centre.
Please feel free to contact us with any enquiries you might have.
© KearneyVintageTractors.co.uk 2018 - Site design by Michael Brown